Sunday, August 11, 2013

Burlap sign SUCCESS!!!

So, I decided to get me some freezer paper and try to use it as a stencil for my burlap sign and it worked out great! A few things I will need to tweak though! I don't like how the warm wishes seems to run together? Not sure how that happened?! Also I used my handy dandy silhouette cameo to cut the freezer paper and I am going to experiment with this. It did not cut well at all! I looked at several tutorials and cut with the shiny side down blade on 3, speed1, and thickness of 17 which is the best I could get it to cut when testing. Next time I will try cutting with the shiny side up like a couple other bloggers suggested and see what happens! But overall I am pleased with the result!!! 


I was making some ribbon flowers and l thought the sign needed something more. This was perfect! Tutorial on how to make the flowers coming soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment